Meeting Room for 10+ people
We have two meeting rooms available on-site that can accommodate up to 10/12 people. Wifi is provided freely in all of the meeting rooms and 2 of them have large screens to which you can connect all devices in order to present to clients and colleagues alike Alternatively flip charts or white boards can be provided.
The meeting rooms are bright, airy and all have windows allowing plenty of natural light into the rooms. All meeting rooms are well attended by the reception/concierge team of the AMP Managed Suites facility. Refreshments can be provided upon request.
Views from the building include the exciting and progressive Ruskin Square development and Boxpark venue space.
We are also located within a few minutes walk from East Croydon station/tram/bus links.
- Free & robust Wifi Connectivity is available within each meeting room
- High Resolution TV/Presentation screens via HDMI Connection
- Furnished to a professional spec and the room configuration can be altered to suit your required format.
- Flip charts can also be made available for brainstorming/presentation activities!
- All meeting/training rooms have windows and benefit from an abundance of natural light making the space feel light and airy
- A warm and professional welcome is always available to your visitors and guests from our Concierge team located on the 4th floor
- Refreshments can be provided upon request (at additional costs) including Tea, Coffee, biscuits, water as standard. Additional catering options can be ordered from established external caterers including danish, juices, and a full range of lunches
- Combination comfort cooling and heating is provided to each room as per the rest of the building
- Payment is taken at point of booking for external users, If internal tenant booking, significant discounts are applied and billed on a monthly basis in arrears as part of the monthly rental invoice procedure
- Book on-line via the website, or call our concierge team for real time availability. Booklngs are taken on a first come, first served basis